My ZALORA Wishlist

Friday, April 27, 2012

Cure for Mondays

I have always shied away from online shopping as I find the methods of payment intimidating, and the shipment costs too pricey. There is an aspect of my life where I admit being buttoned-down still … and yes, that’s shopping. I like to pay for the stuff I buy with my husband’s hard-earned cash because I deem it responsible to spend only for what I can afford. The only way to do that is by staying away from credit cards. 


My discovery of ZALORA sent me soaring towards happy land. ZALORA is a one-stop online shop that carries a good number of local and international brands. They accept COD, so you can just imagine the thrill of this stubborn mother who stands pat on her shopping style. 

Looking at their comprehensive, yet exciting online product catalogue, I was able to pick out five that top my ZALORA wishlist. 

# 1 Scottie-printed rain boots by Plueys
After putting off a masters degree for years to prioritize mommy duties, it’s finally going to happen for me this year. No rain is going to stop me from attending my classes, so these adorable puddle steppers are a must-have. I’ll give the rainy season a welcome kiss especially that I don’t have to cover my feet with hideous firemen boots during bad weather. 

# 2 The Amara Shopper Bag by Sometime
I see red, and I’m drunk with joy. What mother-slash-student of the universe-slash-grocery runner does not need a functional yet stylish bag like this? It’s something I’d be comfortable carrying around whether I’m clad in jeans and boots or when I’m in that mood when I’d actually wear a sun dress to impress. It also comes in red, my certified mood brightener. I must have this first for function, second for style. 

# 3 Lace-up brogue by Anacapri
I’ve always thought brogues are one of the most versatile shoes because you can wear them with folded pants or with short skirts. As a matter of fact, I’ll wear them with anything as long as my mood permits it. I loved wearing boys’ shoes when I was a kid, and these earth-toned prettified brogues are a must-have for all the reasons I can (and can’t) think of. 

# 4 Fab Manila's Travel Envelope


My three-fold silver lovey is ready to retire and I have my eyes set on this modish travel envelope. What I really like about it is it’s nothing loud and it has all the compartments I could ever dream of in a wallet. I can slip in my little notes of things to buy, stuff to do, and dreams to make come true. 

# 5 Halter Bikini by Cocotini








Even the busiest moms must have time to play, and what’s a better way than to kiss the sun in this gorgeous, earth-toned bikini? My little girl is now nine-months old and my mommy bumps and I remain inseparable (though I hope not for a very long time). But instead of hiding in the dark, I believe the right kind of swimwear will give me the right to go out there and have fun. I must have this because like they say, a happy mommy is a happy life for everybody!




Your turn! Tell me, what’s on your ZALORA wishlist?


CURE FOR MONDAYS IS A WOMEN'S BLOG, BEST HOMESCHOOL WEBSITE, FAMILY ISSUES BLOG, HOMESCHOOL PROBLEMS, SOCIALIZATION, INSPIRATION, MANILA MOMMY BLOGGER, SAHM, ASIAN HOMESCHOOLER, ZALORA, BACKPACKS, TRENDY BAGS, ONLINE SHOPPING, zalora wishlist, halter bikini, fashionable shoes





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe