A Journal of Sunsets: Tres

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


My everyday is a collection of stories, inebriated with too many plots. Plots, I call them, although I think they may simply be musings. There are days when I wake up bursting with energy, there are days, too, when desolation creeps in tacitly, then leaves unannounced. Whenever this happens, I fail to find a logical explanation for it. Perhaps it's because feelings are not meant to be thought through. Perhaps because like sunrises and sunsets feelings happen, a romantic stance, not needing rhyme nor reason. There are also days when little things convulse me with rage, but anger is always overpowered by this huge, huge wonderful thing I also fail to name. Whatever feelings my day may bring, I end it in this one place in our home where all feelings and thoughts, may they be good or bad, get lost in a wide-open space. I get swept off my feet every single day. 

Manila Bay Sunset. Taken from Cole & Attika's Sunset Balcony. November 26. 5:23 PM . Photo by Mr Young 

cure for mondays is a top homeschooling philippine blog, best mommy blogger, top asia women's blog, best homeschool website, family issues blog, Manila Bay sunset, condo view, Cypress Towers, DMCI, balcony view, sunset view, Philippines



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe