Homeschooling: A Homeschooling Mom's Perspective

Sunday, February 15, 2015

 

Thank you, visionforum.com for this awesome photo

I was recently given the opportunity to talk to a small group about homeschooling at the Asian Institute of Journalism and Communication. The questions that came after my presentation were all wonderful (and very encouraging). Maybe you have questions on homeschooling, too, that you'd want to send my way. 

It's never too late to start bringing education home.


I would love to share my presentation with you. If you want a copy, please leave a comment here or e-mail me at cure4mondays@gmail.com






cure for mondays is a top homeschooling philippine blog, best mommy blogger, top asia women's blog, best homeschool website, family issues blog, asian institute of journalism and communication

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe