Holiday on Australia Times Poetry

Tuesday, August 18, 2015


The Australia Times Poetry is one of the best sources you'll find for poetry. 


I'm rarely on Stitcher these days, but I was so pleased to find a discussion on Lady Day that I curled up in bed longer last Monday. Today, my "Gloomy Sunday" inspired poem called "Holiday" sits pretty on the pages of The Australia Times Poetry. That catapulted me to spending my holiday very early.

Click here or the magazine above to read ATP.

Read, share, share and read the magazine with everyone you know who might need a bit of poetry overdose at this point in time. 

Here I am on pages 64 to 67.

Sincere thanks to the Editor of ATP, Maureen Clifford, also known as The Scribbly Bark Poet!

philippine blog, best mommy blogger, top asia women's blog, best homeschool website, family issues blog, australia times poetry, poems, billie holiday, lady day, blues music, holiday



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe