A Rocking Gift Idea for Christmas

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personalized Journal -- A Christmas gift idea that could turn Grumpy to groovy!









The hinting of Christmas wishes began bouncing off the walls weeks ago. I know someone who particularly asked for a Manolo Blahnik in size 9. The lady had obviously exempted herself from the shadowing game and went on to put her wish gift right under the spotlight. However, if the “wishing” was directed to somebody real -- and by that, I mean a really breathing person, I don’t know. As for me, I’m still overwhelmed by the arrival of our giant angel; the whale of a joy she is that I am deferring my wish for anything tangible this Christmas until I get over this joyous inebriation.

The receiving end is always the happy end. No moral book can sass that. But gift-giving is gratifying, and looking at it from the other side of the spectrum, I'm definite about it being like the taxes -- running away is not an option. Here I am confessing that I have not done my Christmas shopping yet. In the past years, I would start hunting for gifts as early as September, and by the end of November, I’d be ready to play Mrs. Santa. But no tea-mate, not this year. I have exhausted all my efforts trying to differentiate day from night and night from day to have the energy for anything else.

I may not have prepared anything yet but I have just the perfect gift idea that I’ve been so excited to share with you. I discovered these lovely customized journals that can go anywhere from a missy mauve feel to a decent corporate look. I find it a refreshing change to give something that’s not from the mall. I have a feeling that your recipients would appreciate something that’s especially made for them as it will also make a good company their whole year through. The pages of the journal can have their photos and of the people they love printed on them, also of their favorite places, pets, events, plants, sea creatures, monsters, in-laws and whatnot. Because it’s a customized journal, you can mix, match and make happy whoever it is you’re giving it to.

The go-to shop for these superlatively cute journals is QT Prints Souvenirs. Visit their website at www.qtprints.multiply.com . If your mom is in Facebook, they’re there too! 

cure for mondays is a WOMEN'S BLOG, BEST HOMESCHOOL WEBSITE, FAMILY ISSUES BLOG, HOMESCHOOL PROBLEMS, SOCIALIZATION, HOMESCHOOL QUOTES, INSPIRATION, MANILA MOMMY BLOGGER, SAHM, ASIAN HOMESCHOOLER, christmas gift idea, manolo blahnik, personalized journal

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe