Dragons on the Moon in The Australia Times Poetry Magazine

Friday, July 03, 2015




The much-anticipated rain did come last night. Thank high heavens, it made the night much less hellish compared to the previous nights. And this morning, sunrise was gorgeous! This mother (not a morning person, I tell you) has to sleepwalk across a short hallway to the office/study/art/music/activity/game room to enjoy a glimpse of the sunrise. But I'm not complaining. I praise the distant Antipolo hills for serving as a great canvass for all our periodic daydreams. 


Looking good today, my dear July!

Today is a glorious day. Not only did my first mug of coffee taste great, I was, and still am, stoked. I got published. My poem "Dragons on the Moon" is on page 73 of The Australia Times Poetry. Maureen Clifford, editor of the poetry magazine, sent me a message that catapulted me to outer space. Thank you for making my day, Maureen. 


If you want to get your fill of meaningful poetry from different parts of the world, The Australia Times Poetry would be a great choice. Share the love, share this post. 









cure for mondays is a top homeschooling philippine blog, best mommy blogger, top asia women's blog, best homeschool website, family issues blog, manila mommy, antipolo, antipolo sunrise, australia times poetry, poetry, dragon, free verse poem

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe