Thursday Art

Friday, July 03, 2015



Cole surprised me with a gorgeous painting yesterday. He was on his way out for his daily bike ride when he handed me this untitled painting. He said he didn't know what to call it. Well, I guess not everything has to have a title. 

My kids' artwork give me such positive energy. The more you encourage kids to just let their imagination flow, the more positive energy emanates from their work. It also boosts their creativity when they know that they will not be graded for their work. We have empty walls and spaces in our new home that are hungry for colors. I hope both Cole and Attika will be inspired to do more artwork in the coming days.

Here's sharing the love! Share this with anyone you know who needs a little lift today. Love and light!











cure for mondays is a top homeschooling philippine blog, best mommy blogger, top asia women's blog, best homeschool website, family issues blog, manila mommy, antipolo, kids art, manila art, positive energy, stress-reliever

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Tea Mates

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe